Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Girls blessed in Nicaragua

My niece, Mary, returned home on Sunday from a week at a CICRIN orpahange in Nicaragua on a missions trip with her school, Gordon College.  They brought 180 pillowcase dresses with them and she just emailed me her pictures of the dresses she handed out to the girls in the orphanage they visited and worked at.  They divided up the dresses and each of the students carried some in their luggage. 

Here are Mary's pictures:
Fabric I purchased for dresses!  Sew cute!
More fabric I purchased for dresses...
Actually started as a pillowcase...
More fabric I purchased-beautiful girl!
Purchased this fabric too-love it!
What a beautiful bunch of girls!

1 comment:

  1. I love the smiles on their faces!! What a beautiful group of girls!

    ReplyDelete