Wednesday, March 11, 2015

PLAN TO EAT

I am so excited to share that I have found a new way to help me on my path to being a Trim Healthy Mama!  Besides discovering this wonderful book, I have recently discovered a site to help me plan my meals, organize my recipes, share them with others, create a shopping list and buy only what I really need!  Then I can cook great real food -without realizing too late that I am short an ingredient or two, run to the store when it is inconvenient etc.

Check out this great site!  PLAN TO EAT

It is very inexpensive and they don't use your information to slam you with emails, ads etc. There is a 30 day trial period without having to provide your credit card! (Unusual, right?) This is a great way to help monitor what you spend on food through planning. The perk is you can buy and cook real food without falling prey to fast food which is both poor nutrition and gets pricey fast! Can you tell I am excited about this?? What are you waiting for, go sign up and try it!  (I just bought the service!)

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Click on the above picture to be directed to the website! 

1 comment:

  1. Har masla ha hall Quran or Hadis ki Roshni ma Krwayan bagar kisi kimat k Istikhara, +923244544864, +6281315996474 ap ko data ha 100% yakini hall. Kya ap kala jado sa pershan hain? Kya ap k kisi pyara par ais ka asar ha to pershan hona ki zarorat ni ha. Aamil MS Jaferi data ha ap ko mukamal hall sirf 24 hours ki muktasir time ma.
    Rohani Zaicha
    Istikhara
    Horoscope
    Astrology
    Istikhara for Marriage
    ROhaniilaj
    ROhani Wazaif
    Amil Online
    Amliyat
    Black Magic ka tor
    Marriage problem
    Husband Wife Problem

    ReplyDelete